Stimulates Hair Growth
- Vitamin C along with bio-flavonoids in oranges aids in circulation to the scalp which in turn promotes hair growth.
- They also contain folic acid, a type of vitamin B that is vital to hair growth.
- Insonitol is another form of vitamin B that prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Hence, regular consumption of oranges is a great way of boosting the intake of these nutrients.
Treatment Of Dandruff
- Juice of orange peel can be used on the scalp to control dandruff.
- You can also grind the peel and use it on your scalp. This will remove dandruff as well as cleanse your scalp.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a hair rinse by boiling the orange peels in water. Filter the liquid the next day and use it as a hair rinse to remove dandruff and get shining hair.
Orange juice is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
- You can prepare a conditioner at home by mixing the juice of one orange, water and one spoon of honey.
- Apply this mixture on your shampooed hair and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. This will provide you with healthy, shiny and beautiful hair.